Empowering your creativity to better support your mission and goals
- Corporate and Promotional Videos
- Web site design and maintenance
- Multi-media digital services
- Music Video Production
- Music Events
- Creative Management & Training
- International and local partnership management
- Funding applications
- Project financial support
- Economic regeneration through the creative sector
- We work in broadcast HD and specialise in getting a great live sound.
- In a fast viral internet, eyemoon specialises in producing videos at an astonishing speed (an eyemoon hip hop video went viral and made the top 20 music videos in Italy one day).
- We can accommodate all needs whether you are a large multi-national or a small business or voluntary sector agency. You get a full broadcast quality video at a cost you can afford and grow your markets.
- Recent clients include the European Commission (2015).
- We also offer concept and project development supporting performers, writers, directors and producers from their initial idea to project completion.
“Our budgets reflect our clients; every year eyemoon produces free content to support emerging new artists. We have produced two full length feature films at no cost to give new musicians and actors entry to the sector.”
Enjoy a short eyemoon introduction video:
Meet the core team:
eyemoon is a global network of people in the creative industry, we connect talent with opportunities. As passionate entrepreneurs, we join forces and work toghether on creative projects and campaigns.
BA Hons P.G.C.E.A
Currently Producing and Directing Films.
Managing performers and events.
Directing Camera Editing Sound
He has many years experience working with students aiming at non traditional entry to film and broadcast sectors.
Over 20 years experience as Senior Manager working in education, regeneration and the creative sector.
Projects include Working Broadband an international programme to develop the creative sector.
ITV : Enabling Talent, : Roots&routes involving nine countries. BBC ( Bollywood shorts )
As a trainer/consultant he enjoys supporting creative companies and new talent.
He has raised over 13m Euro in funding as well as project managing many international programmes.
Speaker at many international conferences.
Published a range articles.
Based in Belgium, Paul has an international reputation in regeneration. He has worked at Flemish Government level in developing regional strategies in post industrial regions. Current work involves assisting on energy and coal developments in the Ukraine, and C.E.O. of arts organisation : Het Vervolg,
Previous work includes managing director of renewable energy company. Developing Limburg Region regeneration strategy.
André is a qualified ICT professional with wide-ranging experience in IT consulting and web-based communications and sales. He works on several projects led by the European Community such as EQUAL, Leonardo and EMERECU Tempus.
Director, editor, actor.
Dane L. Logan